Exclusive Benefits for Institutional Members:
- Access to an interdisciplinary community of more than 25,000 biotechnologists.
- Opportunities to forge links between academia and industry.
- Opportunities for joint interdisciplinary activities with EFB to complement and avoid clashes with those of national societies.
- Opportunities to include free advertisements events or news in the monthly EFB Newsletter.
- Opportunities to advertise events or activities on the homepage of the EFB website.
- Opportunities to organise high impact joint meetings at minimal financial risk.
- Decreased charges for exhibition space at the European Congress of Biotechnology.
- 10% reduction in registration fees for all meetings organised by the EFB.
- Reduced fees for advertising in New Biotechnology and other EFB publications.
- Opportunities to promote society journals and publications to >25,000 EFB members.
- Opportunities to contribute to position papers submitted to the European Commission.
- Direct participation in defining EFB strategy and future activities.
- Invitation to submit of articles / position papers for publication in New Biotechnology.
- Invitation to an annual strategic policy meeting with the Executive Board.
- Voting rights at the annual EFB General Assembly.
- Listing in the EFB Directory on the EFB website.
To apply for Institutional Membership please complete and return the application form to the EFB Central Office:
If you have any questions regarding Institutional Membership and/or are interested in other opportunities for support with additional benefits to you, please do not hesitate to contact Karsten Zimny (karsten[at]efb-central.org)